102

"Come on Hanabi, get into your senses. You're not even focusing on our match" Hayabusa said and take advantage to kick me. I quickly dodge it and counter attack him.

It's been a while I practicing Karate. I don't know why but I keep losing my focus during the match. Haya and me will make a match one time a week, or sometimes 2 times month. Of course, we're getting busy with our own work.

"Hanabi, beat me" He said and keep dodging my attack. Well, lately, he always winning against me. He try to punch me, I dodge it and quickly give a kick on his belly. He step back.

"Come on. This is your skill after train so hard with that person?" Haya keep provoke me.

"You know, you talk too much" I said and quickly attack him on his face. He dodge easily and start to counter attack me. I will always remember what Hanzo taught me. He know nothing.

I quickly dodge my self at the same time I attack him. I manage to give him several kick and punches.

"Pfft, you punch still weak Hanabi" He said and smirk to me. I know he just provoke me. But honestly, it's make myself fill with anger. If he really want me to end this match then I will.

I quicken my move and start to punch his face. He dodge my attack with his hand. I grabbed his wrist to minimize his movement and kick the bottom of his chin.

He lose his balance and I take the advantage to punch him.

Well, seems like I win.

"Okay you win Hanabi" He said and smile to me. We bow to each other and go to the changing room.

/////