86

"Hey Hanabi are you okay?" Hanzo ask me.

"Ah yeah why?" I ask and look at him. Fuck, his charm.

"you're quiet" He said and focusing on the road.

"Oh nothing, I just space out" I said and still stare how charming he is.

"Is it about last night?" he ask. Suddenly my face getting red.

"Ahh about that---"

"If anything happen, don't worry.  I'll take the responsibility" he said and take a glance at me. I don't know but I'm blushing when I hear that sentence.

But yeah, we still didn't say 'that' three word to each other. I don't really know what he feel about me. I sigh thinking about that.

"You spaced out again" He said.

"Ah sorry, It's just complicated. But I'm grateful that you'll take the responsibility if anything happen" I said and look at the road.

"Well, as I said before I'm not a trash" he said. The first moment he said that when we're going to do the group task.

But he do what he said. He find all the points and I write it. We got the highest mark, it's all thank to him.

"Yeah yeah I know that" I said and smile warmly at him.

As we arrived at the luxurious restaurant, I look at the decoration. But yeah, I still don't know how can I pay the food. It must be expensive. 

We enter the restautant and sit together.

"Just order anything, my treat" Haya said. This restaurant offered about 6 type of food. Include American food, Italian food, Japanese food and so on.

Ok so I don't know what to order since I've never been here before. The waiter come and take our order.

"Hanabi? what do you want?" Hayabusa ask.

Suddenly Hanzo order me a meal that I never heard before to the waiter.

"Don't worry you'll like the meal" He said and we wait for our food to be serve. Judge from his attitude, he must been here before. He didn't look at the menu. So it's confirmed that he come from a rich family.

/////