29

Like always, his movements are fast. I keep dodge his attack and give him a kick.

"You really get improve so much" he said and dodge my attack.

"you should proud with me" I said and attack him again.

"If you defeat me then I will" he said and punch me on the belly. I fall on the ground and I kick his leg and he lost his balance and fall onto me.

His hand support his upper body from clashing with me. We stare each other. And suddenly that weird feeling comes again.

Our face pretty close now. I shook my head and push him away. I stand up.

"I-I need to go home now. See you at school later" I said with my red face.

I walk away.

"Your sweater?" He ask and give me.

"A-ah yes thank you" I take it and wear it.

"Perfect body" He said slowly. But I still can hear it. I pretend to not hear it.

I walk fastly get out of the court. I can't believe he said that. Am I dreaming? Is he the real pervert like the other guy? I'm sure i'm dreaming right now.

As I go home I I wash my face and take a nap before going to school.

++

"Before we end our assembly, lets wish our karate participants luck for the tournament tomorrow"

As all of us head back to our classroom, lots of students wishing me and Haya luck for tomorrow. The didn't wish at Hanzo because they afraid of him. It's funny that they think Hanzo is scary.

Well he is sometimes.

"Goodluck Hana, Haya!" Said Miya.

"Ahh thank you. You too for literature competition soon" I said. Hayabusa just nod.

I sit on my place and Hanzo sit beside me.

"Goodluck for tomorrow" I said at him and smile widely.

He stare at me and nod. And the awkward fill atmosphere again.

/////