59

She keep attacking me and she didn't realize she make an open spot. I take the opportunity and give her a punch right on the face.

"Yeah like that Hanabi!" Lesley and someone shout. I take a glance at them. Haya's mother is here too. I giggle a little bit and focus on my match.

she give me a kick and then do some tricks on me. Her skills are pretty good. But please, I already got trick by Hanzo many times so her attack didn't work.

"Not that easy" I said and attack her. She dodge my attack and give and attack my lower leg. by pull me using her leg. I jump back and give her kick on the face.

She lost her pace and I punch her stomach and a kick again.

"Hanabiii finish her!" said Lesley. I just smile. Well, I don't want to let's torture her a little bit. I do some tricks that Hanzo taught me.

She shows her confuse face. I attack her and some of it hit her. She manage to give a hard punch on my face.

Ouch that's hurt.

I'll make sure I that I don't make this mistake again.

"Let's end this" I said and give her a punch non stop. She defense it using her hand. I punch her a little bit longer and punch her stomach. She stepped back, touch her stomach with her pain face.

I give her a kick on the face and she step back starting to lost her pace. She try to punch me. I dodge the attack and hold her hand. I smirk at her.

I turn around and still hold her hand. She try to let go of my hand. I hold her hand even tighter and smack her on the ground.

"K.O"

I bow and left the court. I made it!

/////