22

Like always, I wake up and ready to school. Woah I'm early today.

I take a time to jog for a while and go to school. As soon, I arrive there someone greet me.

"Morning Hana"

Its Kagura. I smile at her and greet her back.

"Ahh, I'll go to your apartment at 7 okay. We get ready together" she said.

"You know my apartment is small and yeah you might uncomfortable there " I said and smile awkwardly to her.

"Don't worry, I don't care. I'm okay with everything. and I will bring my accessories there and you can lend some too" She said as we walk together in the corridor.

"No, no I don't need it its okay. See you later" I said and enter my class.

Wow Hanzo already there. He's early today. I sit at my place and greet him.

"Morning Hanzo"

He keep quiet and nod. Well, at least he respond to my greet.

"Training today?" I ask and look at his face.

He shook his head while keep his eye on his book.

"o-okay then" I said and wait for the teacher comes in.

++

"Okay before we end our lesson, I'll give you a task. You need to do it with your deskmate. The period lasts for a week so please be on time." said miss Pharsa and  give a handout to everyone.

Ok so, how can I cooperate with him? This must be awkward.

"Don't worry Im not a trash. I'll give you idea and you write it" He suddenly said.

"Wow the first time you talk to me in the class" I said and roll my eyes.

Well at least he help me a bit. I'm glad I'm not with Lesley. Because last year, I'm the one who made the task and she just sleepover at my apartment and talk about Gusion.

But still, she's my best friends.

/////