36

As we sit at the table I got notification. It's from Lesley

Lesss💩

Wow, are you dating with Hanzo?

wtf no! how the hell you know that I'm with Hanzo?

Haya Kagura and Me go to the mall. They got something to find. And I saw you there. Sitting infront of Hanzo.

Go far away from me. Don't make them find me.

Hehe. Alright you can count on me

I close my phone. As I look around, Lesley calmly walk passing by and give me a smirk. I want to kill that girl.

"Order?" A waiter said.

"Rice and miso soup. Give me matcha iced tea" Said Hanzo.

"For me, I'll have omurice and the same drink as him" I said.

"Okay" The waiter said and place the order.

I see that Lesley suddenly sit near to our table. She is facing me and I just see Kagura and Haya's back. She's smirking towards me.

Oh god help me. I just want to kill her right now.

Ah just forget about her. I look at Hanzo. I don't want to make everything awkward so I start a conversation.

"Hanzo, do you know that we have a school camping in the mid year?" 

"No" he said.

"Let's join together" I said and smile at him

"It's wasting my time" he said.

"Aww don't be like that. Come join us. You need to know the people in school sometimes. Let's spend our time together" I said and pouting.

He stare at my face. I can feel my face is getting hotter and hotter.

"H-Hanzo?" I ask with an awkward smile and wave my hand infront of him.

"I'll think of it" he said and look away. I look at his face. Is he blushing?!

A waiter walk to our table and give our order.

"Sorry for make you waiting. Enjoy your meal!" the waiter said, bow and walk away.

We eat together. Damn this is good!

Lesley POV

I put a camera on the table and record Hana and Hanzo attitude. I smile evilly.

"Lesley you okay?" ask kagura.

"hehe I'm fine" I said.

Just wait, Hanabi. One day, If you two getting married, I'll show this to everyone.

/////