2

Ting!

I grab my phone and opened it. I got a message from Hayabusa.

Hayabusa

Yo Hana.. want to hangout together tomorrow? Three of us..

for what? and what time

Its been awhile that we hangout together, lets go to the mall, Kagura want to buy some stuff.. Tomorrow around 9?

ok ..

Ugh.. I dont know why I'm agreed to hangout with them. For some reason I feel jealous towards them.

Knock! knock!

Who tf come at this hour.. Its already 10 pm.. Lazily Im get out off my bad and walk towards the door. Don't tell me it is Lesley or I will smack her face. She always bother me without a reason.

I opened the door and there she is, with a smile on her face and her braided pink red (?) hair.

"Yoooo my bestfriend its been a while" She said and hug me.

"What the hell Les. We already meet yesterday"

"Awww, I miss you girlll lets have a sleepover at your apartment" She said and drag me to my bedroom. Ah this girl.

She change her outfit with my pajamas and take the spare blanket on my closet. Well, I don't care because we always like this. If we have a sleepover at her I will do the same.

She sit on my bed and look at me.

"what? you want to talk about Gusion again?" I said.

"Yes.. A little bit and about the new students"

Yeah yeah.. She always know the news in our college and always have some problem with her boyfriend, Gusion. But they still love each other.

"Ok, as you know that Gusion is an asshole.. blah blah blah..

I'm boring what she is saying and I'm just nodding pretend to hear what she is saying.. and she knew that.

Well, we're bestfriend for some reason..

/////