41

After we finish our performance all of them applause.

After that another group start presenting and we watch it full of excitement.

"Okay it's late already let's go to sleep. Tomorrow all of you need to wake early and we have adventure to do" said sir Roger.

All of us stand up and go to our tent.

I open the zip and lie down on the left. Kagura beside me and then Haya and lastly Hanzo.

Me|Kagura|Haya|Hanzo

"Wake me up who's early tomorrow" Haya said.

I'm so tired. I didn't realize I fall asleep.

++

"shut up Haya. You know you can't bother Hana when she is sleeping" I can hear Kagura whispering.

"It's not me. It's Hanzo" Haya said.

"Oh shut up stupid" Hanzo said.

"What, you call me stupid. You're the one who's the dumbest here!" Haya said.

"Shut up guys you'll wake Hana up" whispered Kagura but a little bit louder.

"FUCK OFF Hanzo" said Hayabusa.

"I give you warning dumbass" Hanzo said.

Ok now I can't stand this noise. They shpuld learn some lesson.

"Why are you pinch me! It's hurt. So you wanna fight huh" Haya said.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I said and give Hayabusa and Hanzo a punch on the belly.

"Hana! thats hurt" Haya said. Hanzo rub his belly.

I lie down between Hayabusa and Hanzo to stop the two of them fighting.

Kagura|Haya|Me|Hanzo

Now everything is fine...

Prrrttttt~

....

"WHO TF FARTED" I heard Lesley shout. Well, their group tent beside us.

"WTF CHOU GET OUT" said Miya.

"ALUCARD I WANNA GO TOILET PLEASE ACCOMPANY ME" said chou.

"FUCK CHOU NOOOOO" Alucard said.

All of us burst into laughter. I look at Hanzo. It's the first time I see him laugh like that. IT'S ONCE IN A BLUE MOON. I stare at his face and my body facing him.

"Alucard you better accompany him or he will poop on your team tent" Haya shout.

"OKAY OKAY I WILL" Alucard said.

/////