106

"Come on Haya, fight me" I said and dodge his attack.

"Oh shut up." He said and keep attacking me. You know I really need to practice Karate with him. I don't want my Karate skill goes off just like that.

I'd been practice like hell before and no way I end it just like that. Today we brought Hanaki and Haruka watch us practicing and they currently cheer us.

Hanaki keep cheer for my name of course and Haruka cheering for Hayabusa obviously. I giggle watch their behaviour.

Also we sent the two of them to Karate class. They need to be the top person on Karate world one day.

"Let's end this or they will fight and kill each other" Hayabusa said and laugh. I nod in aggrement. We end and bow to each other.

"Aww mama why end this. I want to watch more I want to prove that you can win against Uncle Hayaa" Hanaki said and pout. Same as Haruka. I just laugh.

"Don't be sad. Wait for me to change, then we go eat ice cream" I said and pat his head.

"Dad I want ice cream too!" Said Haruka and almost cry. Haya sigh and look at me with 'this is all your fault' sign. I laugh and walk to the changing room.

After that I get ready and bring him to buy some ice cream. He just love ice cream just like me.

Also, he's so special because he really has great stamina as a little children. As a mother, of course I am proud of him. He also really intelligence. He can speak properly eventhough he just 5 years old.

5 years... I can't belive I raise him for 5 years without father's love. Like always, I will feel guilt and bad towards him.

/////