28

"woah Hanabi your skills improve so much" Haya said while give me some punch.

I dodge it and attack him.

"I should say the same to you" I said.

We spar until midnight. Since Hanzo didn't say anything about the training so I'm just having a spar with my rival.

++

Day by day passing by and the tournament date become closer.

It's 2 days before the tournament. And here am I still working. Honestly I didn't have a good rest lately and I'm afraid if I couldn't make it.

My shift already and I go home. I'm lying on my bed and calm myself. I'm tired. I'm working so hard lately.

Today Hanzo didn't say anything about the training so I assume that there's no training today. I stare at the ceiling and I asleep.

++

I wake up from my sleep and it's still dark outside. I look at the clock 2 am. I wear my sports wear. I take a sweater and wear it

I jog to the court. I want to practice a little bit. The court open for 24 hours. As soon I arrive there, there no one.

I undress my sweater and start practicing alone. I'm wearing my earphone and start warm up. After that I follow what Hanzo teaches me before.

After 30 minutes pass, I take a rest and drink my water that I brought.

Someone pull out my earphone and said

"you got improve so much"

I look at the face. Hanzo?

"Well, thanks to you I guess. What are you doing here? You should be asleep" I said.

"I should ask the same to you. Well I want to practice. Since you already here lets practice a while"

I nod and we facing each other.

"You start" He said. I start the move by give him a punch.

/////