11

After school ended, I waited for Lesley and we go to the karate court. I dont know why but I feel like my heart beating so hard right now. It's weird.

As I arrived at the court. I see Hayabusa standing in the centre of the court and facing Hanzo.

"Hey Hana, Les" Kagura greet and sit with us.

"How's your leg?" I ask.

"It's fine. Now, let's watch their match" said Kagura and focus on them.

Hayabusa start the first move by approaching Hanzo and try to give him a punch. Hanzo just dodge it easily and attack him.

"Who do you think will win?" said Kagura.

"Well, Hanabi knows better. Hanabi, what you said was right. There're no one except us in the court" said Lesley.

"Let me observe them for a while. Well Les, as I said he didn't spread it to the whole school" I said and watch them.

Hanzo's movement, so fast. And his movement reminded me to the red hair guy I met before. I'm sure it was him.

Hayabusa dodge Hanzo's punches and try to counter attack. Hayabusa try to give him a kick but failed as Hanzo bow down to dodge his attack and give Haya a punch on the chin.

"Auch, it's must me be painful" said Lesley.

"So Hana? What do you think" said Kagura.

"I hate to say this but Hanzo have the advantage in this match. This must be hard for Haya" I said and observe Haya condition.

This is the first time I see him like this. Helpless. Haya manage to give Hanzo a punch and a several kick but Hanzo movement are so fast. Hanzo give Haya a punch and Haya lying on the ground.

"Crap we need to stop this" I said and running towards them.

/////