8

After the class end, we need to attend our club meeting for the first time in this year. I walk towards our karate club room. I know that Hanzo following me behind because he don't know the direction well.

But how does he know that I'll attend karate club? weird. I open the door and enter the room. Hayabusa already there sitting infront of the room. I take a seat beside him. He give me a file of information about the participants. My hand automatically search for Hanzo.

He isn't enter yet. Probably he just wait outside the room. As I found it I show it at Hayabusa.

"Wait what? Three times in a row champion?" He take the paper that I show him.

"He's my classmate. See, he's winning the open karate contest at his state for 5 years in a row. Well, I just found a person that can beat you" I said with a playful smile.

He give me his sullen face.

"Well, for some reason I agreed that he can be the chairman in this club. I'll be the assistant chairman and you'll be the secretary"

Im just nodded mean that I agree with him.

About 10 minutes later, the room full with students. Time to decide the organisation chart for this club.

Hayabusa stand up and talk

"First of all, I want to say thank you for you guys that joined this club. I, as the chairman for karate club last year hope that we can discuss for the organisation chart calmly and fairly"

I stare at Hanzo that sit at back of the room. It's just weird.

I stand up and write on the whiteboard the organisation chart.

"Okay. Any suggestion for the chairman for this year?" I said.

A girl stand up and said "It will be nice if Hayabusa will be the chairman again. He organise this club perfectly"

"Okay who agree with her?" I said. Half of them raise up their hand.

/////