14

After the class ended I get out of the class and wait for Lesley. A guy walk beside me and I can hear the voice.

"Follow me"

It is Hanzo.

"Lesley, I'm sorry but you need to go home alone. Just.. pray for me" I shout and catch up for Hanzo.

"wait for me dumbass" I said and run.

He entered a car and I'm just follow him. He sit beside the driver and I sit at the back. Is he already call for a cab?

"the open karate court" Hanzo said.

The driver brought us there.

Hanzo keep leave me behind. Is he doesn't know what the meaning of patient?

He enter the court and so I am.

"that girl" he said.

I see a girl there and Hanzo sit at the audience place. I start to approaching that girl. It's Ahri, one of the best female in karate.

"Is that you, Hanabi?" Ahri said and look at me.

"Ah yes. well it's nice to meet you Ahri" I said and give her a smirk.

"Well, I'd got a message to spar with a girl and that person said that he will bank in the money to my account. I assume is that you?"

"well maybe. Lets have a spar"

"Ah, the message said that if I win, I'll get extra money. So it won't be easy" Ahri smirk.

Well, I know Ahri and we had a match before. She's strong. I'll try my best and impress Hanzo.

Ahri start the move by giving me a punch. I calmly dodge her hand. I got the opened there and I give her punch right on the face.

She start attacking me with a several punches and kicks. I manage to dodge it. I start to attacking her by do some tricks that my master taught.

She got a kick on her head. I stary to run and attack her from behind. I start to fasten my movement and give her some punches.

She manage to give me kick on my belly and a punch on my face.

"Its hurt" I said and grab her hand. I use my strength to lift her and smack her on the ground.

"Well, I'm sorry but. I winning this match" I said and walk away.

/////