47

I didn't realize I fall asleep until I wake up and see I slept at Hanzo's chest. My face getting red and he still sleeping. He's so cute when he's sleep. I get out on the tent and glance at my watch.

6 pm. I walk and sit at the bench. Beside the river and Lesley's there. I greet her.

"How are you and your team condition" I ask.

"We're fine I don't fucking believe they'll left us on the jungle oh my god" She said.

"Yeah, Kagura's dehydration. I hope she's okay now" I said.

"What a pity of her. But Hanabi.."

"What?" I ask curiously.

"Care to explain what happens with you and Hanzo?" She said and give me her teasing look.

"Oh we're just friend. Nothing really" I said and look at the river.

"You're lying" She said.

"Okay okay. He's always tease me and I hate it"

"Hate?" she ask looking confuse.

"I hate it. It's because I feel weird around him. Sometimes I feel nervous and a part of my heart I feel happy" I said and look at Lesley

She's smirking towards me. I rise my eyebrows mean 'what'.

"You fall in love girl. You're in love with Hanzo" She said and smile at me.

"You're joking right now" I said and laugh awkwardly.

"I'm not girl. Aww I feel proud of you. You always get a fake hope from a certain person" she said and give me her teasing look.

"Maybe? The feelings... It's weird. And I don't have any feelings to 'that' person. But when Hanzo's around, my heart beating so fast" I said and put my hand on my chest.

"You're definitely fall in love" she said and hug me.

"Oh my gosh I feel so proud of you" she said again.

"Wow calm down Les. It's not like I'm getting married with him" I said and rolled my eyes.

"yet" she said.

My face is blushing.

"Wow you're blushing. So you do want to marry him" she said and smirk.

"Stop it or I'll smack you" I said and shpw my fists. She laugh and pinch my face.

/////