91

The sun is setting and I know I need to let him go.

"Can I walk you home?" he ask me. I nod.

"yeah sure" I said. We walk to my apartment.

"Thank you for always be my side" He said and look at the road.

"Yeah sure. You too, thank you for taught me all the skills. I'm truly appreciate it" I said. I take a glance at him. Why we must trough all of this?

As we end up at my aprtment door. He hug me for the last time. We let go each other and I kiss him on the lips.

I can feel my eyes begin to wet again. We stop and stare each other.

"don't cry please. It's make me hard to let you go" He said and wipe my tears.

"I'm gonna miss you" I said and look down.

"I'm gonna miss you too. Just wait for me to come back okay?" He said. Neither of us move. It's hard.. hard to let him go.

"So, farewell?" he said.

"Farewell then. I'll wait for you" I said. He start to walk and he stop.

"Ahh one more thing, just use all the money on your bank account. Don't ask anything. Just use okay. Use it for your education fees. I already transfer some money yesterday. I hope it's enough so you don't have to work" he said and continue to walk away.

Wait? So he's the one who transfer the money to my account. It's a lot amount of it. I run to him and hug him from behind.

"Thank you Hanzo thank you. This is too much for me. Thank you for you kindness. Thank you" I said and I cry again. I'm such a crybaby oh God.

"Shh Hanabi, don't cry ok. Use it for your own good" he said. I release the hug. I'm gonna fucking miss him.

"Just trust us okay? Like I said before. I'm not a trash" He said, smirking and he walk away. Dissapear on my sight. I start to miss even even more-- this kind of feelings that will never end.

/////