92

A week without him are suck. I feel lonely and I feel empty. He didn't even text me. I hope that he'll never lose contact with me.

I stare at the ceiling of my bedroom. I'm tired after work all day. I take the over time and work until 11 pm. It's tiring since there are a lot of customers back there.

I shift and fix my position. My head still thinking about Hanzo. Why he's being kind to me? Why he transfer his money to my account. It's not a little amount of money.. It's a lot and I don't think I'll ever repay him.

I still think about our memories together, when we practicing together, when he show me some new skills and he told me to wear the weights. It's so memorable. The first time I saw him when at the end road, fighting together and beat all of the gang together.

Such a beautiful moment.

And now, I'm alone. Neither of us tell our feelings for each other. I'm still feeling curious about how he think about me. I know we already did that, but who knows that he just consider me as friends and I'm just a place that he need to release all his problem.

But I still keep his word that to trust him and us. I'll always trust him and believe that we'll meet each other later. It doesn't matter if I got to meet him in a long period of waiting, the matter is that we hope that we'll meet together in the future.

As I think about him and our sweet moments, I can feel my tears begin to fall and make the pillow getting wet. Geez, I can't stop myself from crying. He's just perfect and I miss him. It's just weird that he didn't text me at all. When I him, he didn't reply. I just want to know that is he okay there? is there any problem? how he's doing?

I just want to meet him. I know it'll be a long delay for us to meet. But what can I do? literally nothing.

So, I keep waiting for him even it's make my heart aching each day.

/////

Hye guysss!

Urm urm... I don't think I can update for a month because I'm SUPER BUSYYYYYYY with my midterm and... dnwksbsisnksjxjwjdksn

I'm so sorry guys.. Really 😭

If you gonna miss this story read it again from the beginning okay 🙃

Btw this story gonna end less than 10 chapter.. so get ready okay 😏😝

Bye bye..  gonna miss all of you 👋