25

That person support my back and I look at his face. H-Hanzo? I realize he wears a black tuxedo. He's charming. I stare at his eyes.

I stand up and push him away.

"w-what are you doing here?" I ask.

"I should ask the same question to you" He said.

"well, Kagura and Hayabusa invite me here. So I just agree. But it's boring there so I go outside" I said. He nod.

"you?" I ask him.

"You don't need to know why I'm invited to this event but the same like you, it's boring there" He said and walk around the park. I'm just following him behind.

I stare his body figure from the back. He has well-built body. I feel like I want to touch them and rub it. I shook my head and slap my face. What am I thinking?! Stupid head.

I walk and look at the sky. There's alot of stars tonight. I space out a little bit and my face bump into his back.

"Can you tell me when you're going to stop!" I said and rub my face.

"you need to pay attention" he said and sat at one of the bench there.

I sit beside him.

"Can you stop following me?" he said.

"excuse me? I'm not following you. I just want to sit here, but you're suddenly come and ruin my night" I said.

Silent fill the atmosphere and it's getting awkward. I start to break the silence.

"Hanzo, why you're always alone at the school. I mean, you always walk alone, eat at the cafe alone? You don't want to make any friends there?"

"I don't friends with fools. It's better to be alone"

"So Im not a fool right" I said and smile brightly while looking at his face. He didn't reply and he look at the sky.

"aren't you lonely?" I said and stare at his face. His eyes shine because of the moon.

I feel weird. What's this feelings?

/////