107

I lay down on the bed and sleep beside Hanaki. He is not sleeping yet and we chat to each other for a while.

"Hanaki, tomorrow night I don't think I will go home early. I am too busy and don't wait for me. Stay with Uncle Claude okay. Lesley will send you there tomorrow. Please behave and listen to him okay?" I said to him.

"Aw why?" he ask.

"I am busy with work of course. Listen to Uncle Claude's order okay? Don't stubborn. Just play with Dexter" I said and put my hand around him.

"If you say so, then okay" He said and smile.

There silent for a while and he start ask me again.

"Mama, can I ask you question? I hope you don't get mad at me" he said. I am getting nervous what kind of question he is going to ask.

"what is it? Just ask me. I won't be mad" I said.

"Papa.. What kind of person he is? Is he handsome more than Uncle Claude and Uncle Haya? Is he kind? When he will going back? How you and him meet?" he said.

Okay there're way too much of question. I take a deep breath and start answering all of his question.

"Papa is really a nice man even he seems cold outside. He has warm heart inside and he is super kind. He really nice and kind to me. And of course, he is way too handsome more than Claude and Haya.

He and me meet really coincidence. We fight bad people together for the first time we met. When he will come back? Just wait honey. We will see him one day. I know you sad bacause of it. But, you know if you said then, I will sad too"

I look at him and he already asleep. I smile and kiss her forehead before getting into deep slumber.

/////