12

Haya is trying to get up and Hanzo ready to attack him. I run and stand between them facing Hanzo.

"Okay we need to stop this. Hanzo, you're winning this match. He smirk towards me.

"No Hana. I still can stand it" Haya said.

"Are you crazy? You might me knocked out if he give you a fucking punch. You need to rest and ready for our tournament next month." I said.

"Huh, weak" Hanzo said and walk out the court. Ugh he's so fucking rude.

"Kagura, help Haya go back home. I need to do some business with that asshole. Lesley, you can go home now don't wait for me" I said and catch up for Hanzo.

I run and search for Hanzo. He's fast. I see him go to the right. That way leads to the back of our class block. What he is doing there?

As I turn to the right he stand there and I almost hit him. Fortunately, I was able to stop myself from hitting him.

"What your business girl?" He stare at me.

"Shit. You shocked me" I said and try to calm myself. For some reason I found his eyes kinda attractive and scary at the same time.

"explain" he said.

"I just want to tell you that stop being a bastard and rude to the other people" I said.

"You're wasting my time" He said and walk away.

ugh! I run and stand infront of him.

"what" he said one word. It's annoyed me so much.

"I need a confirmation that you're the one at the end road the other day?"

"What if I am? you must be dreaming" He said and start to walk away. I just want to punch him right now.

I run and pushed him on the wall. Facing him.

"What? you literally just wasting my time"

"I hate to say this but I need your help"

/////