46

"Wtf go away!" Haya said.

"You better run away wolf or I'll pour this hot water to you" I said.

"Wow calm down" Sir Roger comes in and pat the wolf.

"Sir Roger?!" Haya said.

"Yes young man, it's just a test to look on your teamwork. That girl, Kagura I guess, she's fine we can treat her once we get to the medical tent. So let's go back and bring her" Sir Roger said.

So it's just a test. It's must be camera on this place. But this is way too much.

Hayabusa carried Kagura on his back. We walk together until we reach there. Some of our members injured and some of them are fine.

"All of you take a rest until night. At 9 pm please be ready because we are going to do activities" The speaker echoed the place.

Hanzo walk beside me and said

"I alredy knew this. I saw camera before at one of the tree"

"But this is way too much!" I said and look at Kagura. She's weak.

"well, what can we do about it. let's take a rest at our tent" Hanzo said. I nodded and follow his way. Hayabusa accompany Kagura to the medical team.

Well, he's always gentle when it's about Kagura.

As soon, we reach the tent, Karina already there.

"I'm proud of your teamwork. You build the tent just right and help your friend from getting worse. And you Hanzo, you're nice for keeping your friend from danger and put the Marigold around your tent. It's nice and I'll give you guys extra marks"

"Aww thank you Karina" I said and smile at her.

"You guys should rest, I'll take a look on Kagura condition, I'm pretty sure she's okay. Oh and here's your meal" She said and walk away.

"Ahhh what a tiring day" I said and eat the meal. I'm fucking hungry right now. We eat together and just take a rest on the tent.

/////