67

"Are you have a cold?" Hanzo ask.

"N-no no why?" I ask him.

"Your face is red" he said and finish the meal. Oh my god he see it. I just smile awkwardly to him.

"I'm finish. Thank you for the meal Hanabi" he said and walk slowly to the sink. Geez his leg are hurt. I stand up and go to him.

"You can rest now let me do this" I said and try to take the plate.

"I can do this, I just want to wash the plate nothing more" He said stubbornly.

"Hey hey you need to take a rest, your leg didn't heal properly. Just give me that or I will break your leg" I said and give him a glare.

He step back.

"Okay okay fine" He said and walk away. I sigh. I finish my own meal and wash the dishes.

After that I walk to the living room. Eh? Where is he? I search him around my apartment. I sigh. Is he already go back? He didn't tell me anything.

I open my bed room door. He's there sleeping in my bed. Omg he's so cute. I turn off the lamp because I don't want to bother his sleep. I walk toward my bed and look at his face. He must be tired. I take the blanket out and cover him with it. I stare at his face. He's cute. I feel like I want to hug him right now. Well-- I can't resist cute stuff at all.

I'm just gonna have a couch then. I stand up and start to walk to my living room. Suddenly his hand pull me and I fall into his embrace.

Okay so what's this?!

"Ha-Hanzo?" I said and stammered.

"Shh just sleep" he whispered in my ear. It's send shiver to me. I hate this. He just make me confuse. He embrace me tighter and my body so close to him, it didn't have any space.

It feels so warm and I fall asleep in his embrace.

/////