83

I wake up and find myself in Hanzo's embrace. My face getting red as I remember our 'activity' last night.

So, that's it. I make 'that' with him. I can't believe it. I look at the clock. It's 9 pm. We need to wake up because I think Haya and Kagura waiting for us.

I stand up and go to the bathroom. I feel stinky. I wash my body. Suddenly, Hanzo enter the bathroom.

I freak out and pull the bath curtain.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I said.

"Brushing teeth" He said simply.

"Can't you wait until I finish?!" I said again.

"so what? we already see each other" he said and continue to brush his teeth. My face is red. Isn't he shy?

I quickly finish my bath time and wrap my body with towel. I open the curtain and walk past him to get out of the bathroom.

He pull my hand and kiss me. My face is red.

"W-what--"

"morning kiss" he said and wink. My heart is going to explode. I pull my hand and quickly go out. I sigh. what is this?!

I wear my outfit and wait for Hanzo. Suddenly, My phone ringing. I reach for it and read on the screen.

Hayabusa
accept|decline

I accept the call.

"Yeah Haya?"

"You guys are ready? lets take a breakfast"

"Yeah, you guys go first. We meet at the cafe" I said and end the call.

Hanzo stand infront of me with his blue shirt.

"lets go" I said and we walk to the cafe. As we reach at the cafe. I see Hayabusa wave his hand. We walk and sit with them. They already order our meal.

"What we're going to do after this?" Kagura ask.

"well, I think I'm going to the spa. My body feel tired" I said.

Hayabusa look at me with his weird face.

/////