64

"Guys Hayabusa is awake, lets meet him" I said.

"Really?! lets go" Kagura said. I look at Hanzo.

"You want to meet him too right? I'll take the wheelchair I know you can't walk properly" I said and smirk. He just give me a soft smile.

"Here is the wheelchair Hanabi" said Lesley. Wow she's fast.

we walk together to Haya's ward. I see a doctor just walk out of his ward.

"How's Hayabusa condition doc?" I ask her.

"He's fine he can go out today"

"Thats good!" say Kagura. We enter his ward and see Hayabusa sit down and lean on the headboard.

"Hey haya" I said and smile at him.

"Haya I'm glad youre awake now" said Kagura.

"Hanabi, Kagura please take care of Hayabusa i have work to do okay. Thank you!" Haya mother said. We nodded. She walk away, she seems rushed. Must be a serious thing.

I sit and place Hanzo beside me.

"Hye guys!" Hayabusa said and smile at us.

"Finally, you're awake!" Said Lesley. Ting! I check my notification. But it's not mine. I look at everyone.

"I think that's my phone" said Haya. Kagura take his phone and give to him. Hayabusa open his phone and check it.

"Guys" he said.

"what?" Lesley said.

"Our principal give three of us a day off yeah!" said Hayabusa.

"Really?! oh yes!" I said.

"and..."

"and?" I ask him.

"He want to meet Lesley and Kagura tomorrow" Hayabusa said. Lesley and Kagura look each other.

"We're dead!" Said Lesley.

"Oh my god, what should we do" Kagura said.

"Just face it. We can't run now" Lesley said and sigh. I just giggle looking at them.

"Congratulation Hanzo! you're amazing" Said Hayabusa and smile at him. Hanzo smirk and looking at him.

"You're not bad too. You've got a lot of improvement I guess" Hanzo said.

"friends?" Hayabusa said and show his knuckles at him.

"well" Hanzo said and punch it. I smile looking at them. At least their relationship getting better right?

/////