66

We go out of the Cab and I support him to walk. Maybe tomorrow he can walk by himself. His leg sprained. We walk and go to my apartment.

I unlock the door and enter it.

"Please make yourself at home" I said and put him on the couch.

"I'm sorry if you feel uncomfortable" I said and apologise to him.

"It's okay, I like your apartment. The decoration is simple" He said.

"Thank you I guess" I said and I look at the clock. It's 7 pm already.

"I wanna take a bath so please tell me if you need anything okay?" I said. He just nod. I walk and take a bath.

After that, I go back to my living room and sit beside him.

"Need anything?" I ask him. He just shook his head. Suddenly someone knock the door. I lazily go outside and opened it. Its a delivery.

"Are you Hanabi? Scarlet Hanabi? Here delivery for you. Sign here" the delivery man said. I just sign there and accept the delivery. Ok now it's weird.

I close the door and sit beside Hanzo. I open the plastic wrap. Its a shirt?

"Thats mine" Hanzo said and take it.

"What?" I ask and put on my confuse face.

"I ordered it" he said.

"That fast they delivered it?!" I said, still shock.

"If you don't mind I want to use your bathroom okay. I feel stink now" he said.

"Oh okay" I said and show him the way to my bathroom.

After that, I start to make dinner. I just making roast chicken and vegetable. For beverage I'm just making a green tea. It's seems he like green tea before.

around 15 minutes later I call him to eat for dinner.

"Here eat this" I said and give him the meal.

"Thank you" he said and start eating the meal.

"I'm sorry if this meal not good" I said and start to eat.

"No, it's actually a delicious meal. I said the truth" He said and continue eating.

I feel like I'm a good wife now. I slap my face. Okay what the hell am I thinking right now? He look at me and rise his eyebrows. I just smile and shook my head.

/////