96

I wake up and look at the clock. It's 9 p.m. Lesley must be already left. I get off from the bed and take a bath. After that I walk to my kitchen and have some meal. Right now, I just need to look after my baby and take healthy food.

I sigh.

After that, I walk back to my bedroom and continue lay down on the bed. I look at my smartphone. I slowly reach for it and opened the lock. I scroll down the contact name. I select a contact number.

I take a deep breath and call the number. Unfortunately, I can't reach the number. I'm sure his phone are off. I tried a lot of times but I can't reach it.

Should I just give up with my life?

"If you have certain feelings to me just believe me.. and us okay"

That sentence suddenly lingering in my head. I need to trust him. I need to have faith on him.

+++

I make some hot tea and toast. I should go to work tomorrow. But I think I'm gonna take a day off. I still can't accept it. Deep in my heart, I really want that person stay by my side and support me.

Suddenly someone knock my door. Who're visiting me this morning? I slowly walk to the door and opened it.

There are Kagura, Hayabusa, Claude and Lesley.

Kagura quickly hug me tight. Haybusa pat my shoulder and Claude also hug me. I am sure Lesley already told the the news. We sit together on the round table. I look at each other and ask why are they here.

Lesley on the kitchen and make them some tea.  I don't mind at all. After everyone ready, they start the conversation.

/////