4

"Hanabi you want that dress?" Kagura snapped me into the world.

"Ah uh.. No Im just look at it. Let's get out from this shop" I said since Kagura has payed her dress.

"Don't fool me Hanabi. We already friends for a long time. Since Haya and me will attend the event you should come too!" She said and take the dress. She look at the size and walk to the staff there.

"Take size M for this dress and take it to the counter" she said to the staff.

"Kagura, please don't. I don't need this dress" I said.

"It's no big deal Hana chan. I'll pay for that" she said and smile at me.

"T-thank you. I'll pay for your kindness one day"

"Oh please don't" she said.

+++

"what should we do next?" Haya said as we walked together on the street.

"Another shopping!" Said Kagura.

"Oh no. It took me forever to wait for you guys shopping for the dress before" Haya said and give us his sullen expression.

"Let's just stroll around that park" I said and point at the park not far away. They agree and we walk together.

"Ahhh! Help me. There are 2 person robbed me. Someone chase them!" A mid year old lady scream while pointing at the two person.

One of them run towards our direction. He wearing black shirt and the other run in the opposite direction with a green shirt.

The black shirt person suddenly hold a knife and randomly point it to everyone. He's getting close to us.

"ahh" Kagura suddenly sat down on the floor. Her leg is injured because of that man.

Shit! The incident happened quickly.

"Haya.. Make him pay what he was doing and treat Kagura and the other injured people. I'll chase the other one" I said and start chasing the other guy.

"I'll count on you Hanabi!"

"Noted!"

/////