71

At school, Hanzo and me are back to normal, we greet each other and chatting together. Everything's normal.

After the school, ended I go back to my apartment and ready to go to my cafe. I stop at the atm machine and check my balance.

it's $100,000 in my account?!

Who the fuck give me this? is a person transfer money to the wrong account or what? But this is too much. I can't accept this amount of money.

After that, I walk to the cafe and entered it. It's empty? I open the door. It's unlock.

"Hello?" I said and there's no one. I try to search them on the kitchen and the store room. and it's empty. I walk to the front of the cafe and

"suprise!" said all of them. All the cafe employee and my boss are here, also Lesley is here too. I step back and shock.

"Congratulation Hanabi! I'm proud of you" said Claude and hug me.

"Thank you Claude" I said and hug him too.

"Here we got you some prize take it" said the other employee and give me a present.

"Thank you so much you guys, I don't how can I return all of this back. Thank you!" I said and bow to them.

++

Okay from now on, I need to focus on my final exam and then I'm free from this school. I look at the calendar and it's less than 2 month. I really need to be focus and do revision.

And I think about the amount of the money in my account. Look at the amount of money, I just want to use that. But Honestly, I don't use any of that money.

I'm just using my own salary. I'm afraid that it's actually a scammer. But why would a scammer transfer a lot of money in my account? It's weird.

/////