89

As I arrived there I see Hanzo stretch his body. I walk toward him. When I see him, my sadness dissapear. Is he put a spell to me?

"Sorry, I'm late" I said and start to stretch my body.

"It's okay" He said.

We start to practice together. It's been a while. Like always, I'm the one who attack him first. I punch him and he dodge it easily.

I attack him and some of it hit him. He counter attack and I try to dodge his attack. We practice together and my sweat begin to make my sport outfit getting wet and wetter.

About 30 minutes we practice together and we take a rest.

"Shall we walk to the park nearby?" he ask. I nod and we walk together. I feel the windy air touch my body. It's so calming.

We walk without a word and go to the park. There a lot of children. I smile looking at them playing together. As I see the swing is empty  I sit there. It's been a while I playing the swing.

I move the swing a little and watch the kids play. Hanzo sit at the swing beside of me.

He look at the kids and sigh. I look at him with concern.

"Why? are you have any problem?" I ask him and stare at his face.

"I-I.. I need.."

"Why? just tell me anything okay. Don't keep it. You can share it with me" I said and keep looking at his face.

"It's hard to say it" he said and look at his feet.

"Don't worry, I... I'll be always beside you okay. Come on just share" I said and pat his back.

"I know you're strong enough to hear this. But please.. just hear this and keep calm ok?"

Now I feel weird. What is he going to say? I can feel my nervousness. What is this?

/////