9

"Sorry I need to cut in, Hanabi and me agreed that one of the new member will be the new chairman because of his achievment. Please stand up Hanzo" Hayabusa said.

Hanzo stand up and walk toward us.

"I dont want to be the chairman. If the assistant chairman I will" He said with his monotone. I hate this guy. So fucking rude.

"I want to go out because it's so boring here and you lets have a spar together at the court tomorrow after school" he point at Hayabusa and walk out.

wtf just happened?

"Okay guys don't mind him. So Hayabusa will be the chairman and that Hanzo will be the assistant chairman. I hope that everyone agree with me" I said and write their name on the whiteboard.

"Okay for the secretary?" I said.

A guy stand up and said "How about you be the secretary. You did a good job back then. I know everyone agree with me right?"

everybody just nod.

"Okay, I'll be the secretary for this club. okay next..

++

"You need to talk to me everything happened yesterday!" Lesley said to me as she will sleepover again at my apartment.

I slap her face

"Woooo whats for that you asshole" She said and rub her face.

"For playing cupid... AGAIN"

"hahahahaha im sorry for that but I think he suit you better than Haya"

I give her a death glare.

"Whops sorry"

For some reason, I just want to kick her out of my apartment.

So I start story telling with her about the guy rob a lady until I found red hair person that we fought together. I told her that Kagura got a little cut on her tight.

"But Les"

"what?"

"I feel like the red hair person I met yesterday it was Hanzo"

"Are you sure? How about you see him fighting since you're pretty good at memorize a person movements"

"Ah, now I remember something"

"what is it?" Lesley ask.

"Hanzo and Hayabusa will have a spar together at the karate court"

"wth? It'll be so much students there"

"I dont think so because he said quietly and directly at Hayabusa. He didn't spread it to the whole school. He said tomorrow after school. Let's go with me tomorrow"

"okay" she said and we drift off to sleep

/////