6

I take a breath and that red hair guy walk away without a word. "You red head! I just want to say that it's nice to meet you" I know it's weird to say that thing.

And he just walk away, ignoring me. Humph, rude. I can hear police car siren's become closer. The car stop infront of me.

"Here is the guy and the gang. I know you should thank me, you can arrest them now. I need to take care of something" I said and run away.

"W-wait--"

I run away and I can't find that red hair guy. He must be the one who call the police. For some reason, he had caught my interest with his karate's skill.

"Hanabi! here" Hayabusa shout and wave his hand not far away. I walk towards them. I can see that Kagura tight has been wrapped.

"Kagura, are you okay now?" I said.

"Don't worry Im okay. Its just a small cut though. How about that guy?"

"Police already arrest them. Suddenly, his gang come and want to beat me. But thanks to a certain random people, he helped me to fight with them" I said.

"That's good to hear. Let's go home. Tomorrow we have a class right?" Hayabusa said.

I nod and we take a cab to go home.

++

I just arrived at my apartment. I feel curious about that red head guy. I would like to meet him one day. I need to take a bath, my body feels sticky and I don't like it ugh.

After I wear my pajamas and lying on my bed, I got a notification on my phone.

Message from Lesss 💩

Lesss 💩

Hanaaaa you need to see this

what is it?

*give a pic*

who tf is that?Les, if you want to be a cupid just dream. I'm tired of this love thingy

It's the new student you dumb! I'm sure he will be the new captain on karate club just look at his face and body ❤

wth..whatever idgas abt it. Im tired, ah fyi I just knock out 3-4 person today. See ya tomorrow at school

Alright. You need to tell me what just happened. See ya tomorrow

I closed my phone and sleep. What a long day.

/////