110

Where am I? I know this is not Lunox's room. I continue to open my eyes. I can see a figure on the room, the person back facing me. He has well built body. The room are pretty but simple. I like it. But hey, where the hell am I now? I stare at the figure. Trying to observe if I know that person.

It's a guy. I start to realized and my eyes suddenly wide open and hug myself. What's going on last night?!!!! Fuck I can't remembered anything last night. Oh god just killed me already. No no no nothing serious happened right? Just no. I start to tremble but I tried to calm myself down. I can't say any word because I am too afraid. Afraid of knowing what happened last night.

It might be worst or there are nothing happened. I keep thinking positive and still hugging my body.

I look at the person and he's wear his work clothes. He want to go to work I guess. Think about work. Oh fuck, I need to go work too! Great! I should go to work and show my ability to the new boss. Not laying all day on someone's bed. I should get off from this place.

There are nothing I should afraid of. If that guy attack me, I will finish him off. I take a deep breath.

"Oh you're awake? I guess you need a day off since I see you're not feeling well" he said and his back still facing me. He didn't turn around. He keep adjusting his suit even I'm looking at his back.

But judge on his voice, it's familiar and it's bring me to the past years. I don't know but my heart tell that I love this kind of voice. His voice is one of the best sound that make my heart fluttering. But..... why?

"How----"

"Btw I'm your new boss. Don't worry I get it. Just take a rest here" I can feel he's smirking right now.

But really?!! My boss?! He's gonna think me other way! Ok nice Hanabi just nice. You just mess up your first boss impression to you. Just nice. You just destroyed everything.

I know that when I am drunk I will be rude to people and lost my sense. There're once I punch a person when I'm drunk , but that person didn't do anything wrong. The only thing I can remembered last night that I'm talking with a person. But I don't know who am I talking to. My head start to feel dizzy again.

But.. how he knows that I'm one of the employee there? This question keep spinning on my head.

"I am really sorry.. erm..b-boss. But why I'm here--"

"Oh please don't be. You pass out last night. One thing, from now on you'll be my assistant okay? I can trust you due to your performance that my dad already tell me and your attitude that I already know"

I don't know but, I feel like he's currently smirking even I'm not seeing his face. But what he means by he know my attitude? Are we met before? Or is he one of students back in my highschool?

Now it's getting weird. I don't know how I should feel right now. Am I happy for being his assistant? But it's still weird-- it's so sudden. Plus with the first impression that I showed him. Just like that he promote the assistant position to me? It's impossible. He can't do something like that. Maybe there are people who are more eligible to receive that position.

I didn't move from my place. I'm completely freeze there and there are a lot of question lingering in my head.

He comb his red hair and spray some fragrance on his suit. Red hair....... Come to think about it. Geez, I can't think well because of the drink last night. I can't see his face well, I don't remembered anything last night. Somehow it's make me regret because drinking too much last night. Lunox must be worried about me. Also Hanaki.

I gather all the strength and have the courage to ask him questions.

"We're not doing anything right? please tell me that we're not" I said and still hugging my body. I am afraid if we did something terrible last night. How can I face Hanaki if we really did that. I'm not hear his answer yet but I feel like I am a whore. If we did something, I won't forgive myself. Hanzo.. he must be disappointed if he know this. My body keep trembling for hearing his answer. I'm too afraid to know about this.