72

Fast foward

It's our graduation day! I feel excited and I feel nervous about my result. I'm walking to school with Lesley.

As we arrive there. All the students change the outfit to the academic dress. Me and Lesley go change it and we gather on the school hall for take our result. I hold each other hand and we go take our result.

Some of the students already got their result and I see Hayabusa and Kagura there waving at me. I wave back at them and they said Goodluck! I nod.

And where's Hanzo? I didn't see him.

"Fuck I'm shaking" Lesley said.

"Hell, me too. I'm nervous oh my god"

"Next Hanabi from class 5a2" The speaker echo.

"Go Hanabi!" Lesley and I take my result. I'm looking at it and wait for Lesley. After around five people of my class take the result, it's Lesley turn.

After that she run toward me and hold my hand.

"Okay Im not ready but let's look at it together!" Lesley said.

"I'm nervous oh my god. It's just a fucking paper and why I'm scared!" I said and I can feel my hand is cold.

"Oh me too, I can't. Okay calm down. Let's look at it..one.. two.. three"

we flip our paper and look at it. I'm shock. I can feel there are tears on my eyes.

"Hanabi you okay?" Lesley ask. I'm speechless. She look at my result.

"Oh my god!" she said and look at me.

"Congratulation Hanabi!" She said and hug me.

"Lesley, I can't believe it" I said and cry on her shoulder.

"You did it girl! Congratulation again" She said. I let her go and take her result. I look at her and she's smiling.

"Thank you Hanabi for teaching me. I pass it too, but I'm not as good as you" She said and hug me again.

"Congratulation Lesley, I'm proud for teaching you account, and your result improve a lot" I said. It's the best day ever.

/////