77

After I finish with my belongings, I take my bag and wait for Hanzo. Yes, we're going to the hotspring together. I lock my door and wait for him.

Since Haya and Kagura go together and we meet them there. It's been along time since I go to the hotspring. I just want to relax and enjoy it. I can't wait!

After that a car stop infront of me. It must be Hanzo. I look at his car. It's expensive car, he must be come from rich family. The car window open and there's Hanzo.

"Come in" He said. I walk and enter the car.

It's so comfortable.

"Hey! how are you?" I said and he start to drive.

"fine like always. you?" he said and look infront.

"I'm fine" I said and stare at him. His well built hand on the steering, His tough body lean on the seat comfortably and his charming face focusing on the road.

Ahh such a dream guy.

"what are you looking at?" he ask. I snap out and look infront.

"A-ah nothing. I-i just space out, don't mind me" I said and stammering.

"You know, when you lying, you always stammered" he said and smirk. My face is total red.

"just I said before don't mind me okay" I said and look down.

"as you wish" he said and keep driving. Really, its a long car ride ever. I look at the window and see the scenery. We're almost arrive!

++

As we arrived at the hotspring,  Kagura and Hayabusa already there.

"Hey! since when you guys arrive?" I greet and walk toward them.

"Ah we just got here. Let's check in the resort." said Kagura and we enter the place. The decoration are nice. It's decorate with ocean feels with it. It's relaxing just look at the decoration.

"Two room" Hayabusa said to the counter.

The receptionist give two keys and Hayabusa lead the way to our room.

/////