37

After we finish our food we stay there a while to make my stomach feeling bette. I glance at my phone it's already 9 pm. I look at the restaurant and Lesley still there.

"You got some food on your face" He said.

"Where?" I ask and touch my face.

Suddenly Hanzo's hand reach for my face and wipe it near my lips. And he lick his fingers. My face getting hotter and red. God what he is doing. He stare at me with his dangerous yet lovely eyes.

"W-well I need to go home now it's late already" I said with my red face. I look at my feet ans try to avoid his gaze.

"do you need me to accompany you?" he ask and make his innocent face.

"N-no no thank you. Thank you for the meal and the weights. I'll pay you if I have money" I stand up.

"you don't need to--

"thank you see you at school" I said and run away. I didn't realize that he just smirk and look at me while shook his head.

fuck fuck fuck I'm looking like a fool right now. I just hope that Kagura and Hayabusa didn't notice me.

I call for a cab and someone pat my shoulders. I grab the hand and ready to attack.

"woah woah calm down girl" Lesley said.

"I'm sorry Les. what are you doing here?" I said and calm myself down.

"of course, I'm chasing you right now"

"did haya and kagura saw me?" I ask.

"fortunately, they're not. I'm going to sleepover at you apartment again hehe" she said.

++

"okay now explain" Lesley said after we change our pajama and ready to sleep.

"explain what?" I ask.

"Hanzo, why he do that to you?! Omg I'm jealous you know!"

"I dont know Les, he suddenly do that aaaaaa" I said and place my face to the pillow.

"Maybe he interested in you?" she said and wink at me.

"no way" I said and shook my head.

Lesley giggle.

"But I know you do like him right?" Lesley said. I keep quiet for a while and ask my self. Do I?

/////