68

I wake up and I'm alone? Where is he? I stand up and I see a notes on my desk. I read it.

"Thanks Hanabi. See you at school"

So he just left?! I sigh. Honestly, I sleep well last night. I just smile thinking of it.

I don't know this feeling is weird. And he keep tease and confuse me all the time. What am I to him? Am I important? Am I just a friend to him?

I feel like I want to say all of this in front of him. But I know that I'm not capable to ask that and to know whats the answer. But its keep bothering me. And I can't keep my feelings toward him any longer.

I'm just afraid that he might lose. I'm just afraid to tell him everything. I just afraid...

++

It's 3 pm and someone knock on the door. I walk to the door and open it.

"Hanabi! Teach me account now! Omg omg omg" Said Lesley and shake my body.

"Okay okay calm down Les" I said and step back.

"Lets go to my room and tell me everything" I said and we walk together.

As we enter my room. we sit down and I rise my eyebrows.

"Okay Kagura and me are going to have a special exam next week, since we always skip school. And you know I don't understand a single thing with this!"

I just laugh.

"Why are you laughing! help me dumbass"

"Calm down oh my god. It's next week. We have a lot of times. Keep calm okay. I'll teach you now. Open the book and show me which part you don't understand" I said.

"Thank you Hana I'll treat you later okay" She said and hug me again.

"Geez okay Les now lets start it" I said and I start to teach her.

/////