21

"First you need to observe your opponents......."

and yes, I'm just listening what he says. It's hard to believe that this is the first time he talk to me so much. I look at his face and try to memorize what he is saying. 

"So let's start training" Hanzo said.

I start the move by giving him a kick. He dodge it and attack me. I dodge his attack and give him a punch.

I realize that my movements are so slow and he just give me the chance.

"Try to fasten your movements and focus on my move"

and again, I understand his words in a wrong way.

Wake upppp! I shook my head and try to give him several punches. I feel that my face is hot right now. Stupid head! don't think like that again.

"Focus Hanabi. I know there something you're thinking about"

"Im sorry"

I try to attack him but he's fast. He punch me on the belly. I manage to give him some kicks. I dodge his attack and give him a punch.

He give me a punch and I collapse on the floor. I stand and give him punch and kick. He calmly dodge it. He kick me so hard and I fell again.

He pull out his hand and help me to stand up.

"That's all for today" He said.

"okay"

"in weekends you work full hours?" he ask.

"only day shifts 8am-6pm" I said.

he nod and walk away.

I start to walk home and look at the dark sky. It's calm. I drink my water that I brought. It's tiring. I just want to sleep.

After I got home my phone ringing.

Kagura
accept | decline

I accept the call.

"Hana?"

"Oh Kagura what is it?"

"Tomorrow is the family event, I'll take you at 8 alright?"

"But, I want to take OT tomorrow for work"

"just forget it. and wear the dress"

"o-okay"

"alright see you tomorrow! goodnight!"

"goodnight kagura" I ended the call

I search for the dress and hang it. It must be awkward tomorrow, with the rich family and I'm being the third person there.

I sigh and go to sleep.

/////