79

As we go back at our room, It's nearly 8.

"I think we can change now" I said and take my bathrobe.

"yeah, you take the bathroom, I'll change here" he said. I nod and walk in the bathroom and change to my bathrobe.

I wear my bathrobe and tie it tight. I smirk. I retie it and show some cleavage. Let's play some game. I go out of the bathroom and Hanzo already change into his bathrobe and some of his chest exposed.

Can I just lick it?

I shook my head and pinch my arm. I walk toward him and hug his arm close to my chest. Well, I just want to see his reaction-- or maybe seduce him at the same time?

"Let's go. I can't wait to feel it" I said and smile toward him. I can see his face blush a little bit.

"Yeah lets go" he said and we walk together. As we arrived there, I let him go and said

"see you at our room later"

I walk to the female hot spring. I dip myself in and I see Kagura already here. I go to her.

"Hey! how are you and Haya before?" I said and smirk.

"Hanabi don't be like that oh my god. Nothing happens back there. You're overthink too much" She said an giggle.

"aww come on, make a lot of children. I would like to meet all of them" I said and tease her.

"Hanabi stop it" Kagura said and pinch me.

"Okay okay im sorry" I said and laugh.

"Speak, what are happening between you two" Kagura said.

"Huh? me? and who??" I ask.

"You and Hanzo" She said.

"We're just friend I guess. Nothing more"

"Aww come on" she said.

"Yes we're friend. I swear. You're the one who's overthinking now" I said.

Yeah we're just friend and nothing more even I'm hoping we're in certain relationship.

/////