23

I rush go back home from the cafe and Kagura already infornt of my apartment.

"I'm really sorry Kagura. There a lot of thing I need to take care in the cafe" I said and apologize to her.

"It's okay. I just got here" She said.

We enter my aparment and get ready.

"I want to take a bath so make yourself at home" I said and go to my bathroom.

++

"Wear your dress and I'll help you with the accessories" Said Kagura. She already wear the blue dress and do her hair.

I nod and wear the dress. It's a strapless dress with a black and red colour. I love red.

I wear the dress and show it to Kagura.

"It's pretty on you. Let's get shine tonight girl" She said and pull me to sit on the chair.

"I want to style your hair. Well, let's forget the ponytail you always do" She said and start styling my hair.

After that she do some make up on my face and show the accessories that suit me.

"Come on choose" she said.

"Just this necklace" I said and she give it to me.

"Wait-wait why you wearing weights. We are not going to the gym" she said and touch the weight to take them off.

"no, no it's my own good so just let them be" I said and pull my hand away. She sigh and take something from her accessories bag.

It's a ribbon. She tie it on my weights.

"That's it, it's better with the ribbon. Now let's go"

Kagura call for her driver and we go to the event.

Kagura's phone ringing and she accept the call.

"Yes, on my way. You already there?"

"oh, okay see you there Haya"

she closed her phone. Huh, what am I doing there? Only see the rich people there and be the third person.

I hate this. I look outside. The event held at five star hotel. I just sigh and hope that everything will be fine today.

/////