81

It's almost 30 minutes and we get out from the hot spring. We wear our bathrobe and find Haya and Hanzo.

"What we're going to do next?" I ask Kagura. We standing infront of the changing room.

"Dinner? I'm hungry right now" Kagura said. I nod. I spot Haya and Hanzo just get out of the changing room.

"Let's have a dinner I guess, I didn't eat anything" Hayabusa said.

"Let's go" I said and we walk to the cafe. We sit there and still with our bathrobe. Well, It didn't matter. Most of them wearing bathrobe too.

I sit beside Kagura and Hanzo sit infront of me. Of course, Haya'll sit infront of Kagura. We order our meal and eat together.

It's nice spending time with them.

"Hey guys" I said and look at them.

"Yes?" Hayabusa said.

"What are you guys going to do after this?" I ask them.

"Probably gonna take over my father's company" Haya said and sigh.

"I'll take degree and I want to be a doctor" Kagura said.

"How about you?" Hayabusa ask me.

"I don't know yet. I'm gonna take degree and I don't know" I said and lean on the chair.

"Hanzo, how about you?" Kagura ask.

"Well, just wait and see in 3-5 years" He said and continue eating.

Ok that kinda mysterious. After we finish eating we walk to our room.

"Tomorrow planning?" Kagura ask.

"They have spa and sauna room here" I said since I already explore the place.

"Okay, thats good. See you" Hayabusa said and unlock their room.

"Don't forget to make children whoopsss!" I said and run away.

"Hanabi!!! tf you say it out loud. Everyone look at us, God" Hayabusa said and try to catch me. I quickly unlock my room door and enter it.

"dumbass" I heard Haya said at the outside. I laugh and Hanzo enter our room.

"I can't believe I say it out loud omg" I laugh and lie down on the bed.

/////