30

I take a look at the tournament schedule. I search for my name. I smirk. I can defeat all of them easily.

Now the male match start. I sit with Haya's parents since Haya and Hanzo get ready for their match.

"Lets pray for Hayabusa" Said Haya's mother.

"I know he can do it but there a person from our school that can beat him" I said and look at her.

"Who is it. Just believe in Hayabusa. He can do it"

"Hanzo" I said and look at her.

"I think I know him. Never mind lets watch the match" She said and smile. I notice that she actually thinking about something.

++

After 4 round it's Hayabusa turn. I know he can do it. He can defeat his opponents with his eyes close.

I watch the match and he make it. He knock out his opponent within 5 minutes.

"Yeah like that my son!" Haya's mother shout. Well, she always like that haha. I can't stop her from doing that.

Next match is Hanzo. I smirk. He can defeat them in 1 minutes. His skills are incredible. Hanzo enter the court and face his opponents.

They bow each other and the match start. His opponents give him a punch. He calmly dodge it and give a hard kick on his opponents.

Damn, It must be hurt. Then he give his opponents a punch and like that, he winning the match.

His opponent unconscious and the medical team check on him.

The audience shock from the match, he knock out the opponents in 1 minute as I predict before. It's the shortest match that I watch.. I guess.

Well, that's Hanzo, I know he can make it to the final.

After that, the female match begin.

"Goodluck Hanabi, do your best!" Haya's mother said.

"I will" I said and go to the room for get ready.

as I get there, I change my clothes to my karate uniform and do the warm up

the first round begin. I'm on the third round. I hope I don't mess up while my match start.

/////