7

As I arrive at my class, I sit at my place and wait for Lesley. Don't tell me she's late again.

"Hey everybody" Lesley said with a smile and walk in.

Speak of the devil... Our table in the class was arranged in pairs. Lesley has been being my deskmate for this year. Well it's been a week of school.

"Oi Bruno, I'll be your deskmate from now on. Don't tell me why and just sit with me" Lesley said.

Wtf Les? I look at her with a glare. For your information, our class have an extra table. So Bruno is the one who sit alone.

Lesley smile at me with a knowing look and give me a peace sign. Ugh what in her head. I wish I can spank her butt now.

After wait for a minute, our teacher come and the class started.

"Before we begin our class, as all of you know that today we have a new students. Please come in Hanzo"

That Hanzo person come in. The first thing he attract my attention was his red hair. I just noticed that he has a scary eyes. I observe him from my place. Suddenly he give me a smirk.

Wait what?

"Okay Hanzo please tell us some information about yourself to us" said miss Alice to him.

"My name is Hanzo and I don't like to tell my personal stuff with strangers" he said.

wow so rude.

"Okay I got it. So you can sit with Hanabi, wait why are you change your place Lesley?"

"Hanabi will kill me if I sit with her because I just put her shoes in the toilet"

Okay, what the actual fuck is this. She's playing dumb right now. I want to smack her now ugh.

Hanzo walk toward me and sit beside me. So, we're officially become a deskmate. I look at his face he look familiar. Is he the red head guy before?

"Im Hanabi as you know" I said and look at his face. He just nod and opened his book. He didn't even look at me.. wth?

Oh god I want to kill him for his rudeness

/////