63

"I'm gonna take a look at Hanzo okay?" I said.

"wait Hanabi, let us go with you" Said Kagura.

"Aunty, take care of Haya for a while okay? We're gonna visit our friends" said Kagura again.

"Okay" she said. We walk out and go to Hanzo's ward.

"why can't you guys wait at Haya's ward?" I said. It's weird that they suddenly go with me.

"Well, Hanzo is our friends too!" Said Kagura.

"why? is it wrong? don't worry we're not stealing what yours" Lesley said.

"Oh shut up" I said. Kagura and Lesley giggle. I'm the first one who enter Hanzo's ward. He's there sleeping.

"Is he pass out?" ask Lesley.

"No no, he's fine. Doctor said he need to stay here a while for another check up so he just sleeping there" I said and sit at the chair.

"Glad to hear that" said Kagura and sit beside me.

"We should congratulate him later" Lesley said.

Suddenly Hanzo make a movements. He opens his eyes.

"Hey! you're awake!" said Kagura with her bright smile. He put on his confuse face and look around. I just smile.

"Hanabi?" He said and want me to explain why they're is here.

"Oh come on, you just say 'Hanabi' and didn't greet us" Lesley said.

"Well, it's what friends do.. Here I bought a meal for you, eat this" I said and he take the meal.

"Thank you, and you two for visiting me" he said slowly.

"Yeah like that man! you should be open to all of us" said Lesley again and smile.

"Yeah Hanzo, we can be your friends" said Kagura.

He just quiet and eat his food. I just smile looking at them. And the awkward filling the atmosphere.

"How's Hayabusa?" Hanzo ask.

"He didn't awake until now. But he's fine" said Kagura.

"Glad to hear that" He said and keep eating.

My phone vibrate and I quickly take it. It's a call from Haya's mother. I put my phone on vibrate mood since we're in the hospital.

"yes?"

"he's awake!"

"really, good news! wait for us" I said and end the call.

/////