15

I go to the toilet and see my face on the mirror. I got some bruises on my face. I walked out of the toilet and search for Hanzo.

"fine, I'll teach you. I don't have any schedule for that. So just be ready. When I call you for training,just come or i wont teach you" Hanzo said while leaning against the wall.

I look at him and said

"Are you like to make suprises or what" I said and give him my sullen look.

"you should be grateful. see you tomorrow" he said and walk away.

"wait, I need to tell you that I have a part time working after school until around 8 pm. So, I dont really have a time"

He look at me and just walk away. And theres he go again with his rude attitude.

"wait, how should I go home?!"

"think with you brain girl" he said.

He's annoying as always. He just left me behind. Well Im just going to walk home. Let's exercise a little bit.

I walk and see the scenery out there. I can't find Hanzo everywhere. He really just an asshole. Yeah, yeah who am I to him for expecting he will accocmpany me to get home. I walk and sometimes I spacing out a little bit.

Suddenly I smile, thinking that Hanzo will teach me. I look at the tree and car passing by. There, a lot of children at the park playing the slides and the swings.

Well, He not that bad. He's kind on his own ways. I want to know more about him.

I can't wait to see him as my teacher. I want to know his techniques and more. I hate to say this but he got my attention there. I have interest with him.

wait-wait I mean not in 'that' way okay.

/////