69

As soon I entered the class, the speaker echo the whole school.

"Students, please go to the hall because we have school assembly this morning thank you"

okay school assembly? What program is going to be held? I walk and Lesley already there. I walk with her to the school hall.

"Do you know anything about this?" I ask her. She just shook her head.

"I don't know" She said and we sit in our class line.

After all students already gather in the school hall, the emcee start to talk.

"For your information, 2 days ago, three of our students went to the Karate tournament. Fortunately, all of them got a medal. Our female participant, got 1st place and the 2 males participant, got the 1st and 2nd place. Let me invite our school principal, Mr Estes to give the medal to our students"

Okay I totally forgot about the medal.

"Please welcome Hayabusa, from class 5a1 to receive a medal and please give a speech"

Okay so I need to give a speech too?! Oh my god I didn't prepare a thing. I watch Hayabusa walk to the school hall stage. He receive the medal and hold the mic.

"First of all thank you for our teacher for give me opportunity to talk. Okay, honestly, I don't even remember about this medal, I totally forgot about it. It's because I'm enjoying joining the Karate tournament. And I would like to say Congratulation to my friends that won the 1st place in the tournament. And this is the last chance I'm joining the Karate Tournament in this school.

So as the Karate's chairman, I would like to say that I'm enjoy to organize it with my rival-friends, Hanabi for helping me. And please give  a big applause to my opponents, Hanzo for defeating me. His skills are much more better than me. I think that's all for today thank you" He said and walk away.

/////