87

The waiter come and serve our food. We start to eat. I look at my food.

"Eat that, trust me it's good" Hanzo said.

"Yeah Hanabi, I already eat that before" Hayabusa said. I take my cutlery and eat it.

"This is so good!" I said and continue eating.

"Glad you like it" Hanzo said and eat his meal. We eat and Kagura start to talk.

"You know, it's nice to spend time with all of you"

"Yeah, we should do this frequently" Hayabusa said.

"Don't be silly, all of us have to follow our own path, so our chance to meet together is low" Hanzo said.

"Aww, don't say like that" Hayabusa said and pout.

"Yeah I agree with Hanzo. and.. it's really nice to go out together. I appreciate every moment with all of you" I said and continue eating.

"especially with Hanzo" Hayabusa said and smirk.

I step his feet. What is he talking about?!

"Oh fuck thats hurt" Hayabusa said and reach for his feet.

"don't say nonsense thing!" I said and glare at him.

"You should stop doing it Haya or you'll die" Kagura said and giggle.

"Fine fine" He said and eat his meal.

We continue to finish our meal with chat and laughter. I'll treasure all moment with them.

After we finish our meal, we go back. I sit in the car and lean on the comfortable seat. Hanzo start to drive and I fall asleep.

++

"Hanabi wake up, we already arrive at your apartment" Hanzo shake my body. I wake up and it's dark. I take my belonging in his car.

"Thank you Hanzo, see you later!" I said and  start to walk to my apartment.

He pull my hand and give me a kiss on my lips.

"Have a good sleep" he said. I feel butterfly in my stomach.

"Y-yeah you too, sleep well" I said and start to walk away. I know we already did that, but I still feel shy around him.

/////