48

"Okay so for this night activity we'll be doing the night owl. What is that? We're just going to walk through the jungle in pairing. Make sure you're in pairing. Please decide who you want to be with in your group. Remember, there're a lot of obstacle in there" Said Sir Roger.

We're actually sit infront of the jungle. So basically, we're just gonna walk through the jungle and just go to the right path. They're already mark the path with a red ribbon in the tree.

So we just need to follow the ribbon and make sure to keep ourselves safe. I look at the jungle. It's dark. How tf I could see the ribbon omg.

I look at my group. So Haya's probably with Kagura and I look at Hanzo. So ofc we're partner right?

"So we're partner" I said at Hanzo. He just nodded.

I look at Lesley. Her hand's cold. She's scare of ghosts. She look at me and shook her head. I just give a sign that everything gonna be okay.

As it's our turn. Roger give us a cloth and tie our hands together. He also give us a  flashlight.  He said that don't break the cloth or we're gonna lose.

We entered the jungle and holding our hands. His hands is warm. I can feel my face is blushing. Stupid head stop it.

We hold each other hands so tight. Hanzo flash the jungle and we walk together. It's freakin awkward oh my god and with our hands holding each other.

And suddenly someone wearing a creepy mask scare us. I accidentaly kick his face and still keep my hand and Hanzo's. His masks were off.

"Auch it's hurt. Fuck Hanabi" Said the voice. I look at his face.

"Oh my god Gusion. I'm really sorry" I said and bow to him.

"No no it's okay. Just go. I just should be careful next time" He said and rub his face.

Hanzo look at me and smirk.

"what?" I ask.

"nothing" He said.

"Well, just keep going" I said and we walk together. I'm sure there gonna be a lot of obstacle soon.

/////