74

I slowly approaching him and stand beside him.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him. He opens his eye.

"Nothing, I just want to be alone" He said.

"Oh sorry for interrupting you" I said and start to walk away. Well he have his own reason. Plus, I don't want to be so clingy with him. He pull my hand.

"No, it's okay" He said. I turn to him.

"You know, if you have any problems you can share with me ok?" I said and smile at him.

"Yeah, I know it. Don't worry its not a big problem" He said. I just nodded. Should I ask about his result? Or he's upset because of the result? But he's the top students too.

"Let's exchange our result" He sais suddenly. I look at him. Is he reading my mind or what? But I'm curious to know his result. He hand me his result and I hand him mine.

I look at his result. I'm shock. His result are same with me. Straight A's. I look at him and I don't know why I feel so excited looking his result.

"Omg, Congratulation Hanzo! I know you'll did it!" I said and hug him.

"I should say the same to you. Congratulation Hanabi" he said I can feel his hand slowly wrap my body. I feel warm.

"all students, please gather in the school hall for the photoshoot session, thank you" the speaker echoed to the whole school.

I let him go.

"Let's go" I said and I feel my face is red. God why I'm hugging him suddenly?

"Okay" He said and we walk togther to the school hall.

We take our class photo for the last time. it's the best day ever. Finally, my school year is end.

/////