Cheating Prank - Colby Brock

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; Quinn-Imagines. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

------

Summary; Reader is fed up with Colby's pranks, so she gets him back with Sam.

Warnings; Swearing

Word Count; 1,545 words

Pronouns; she/her

——-

"What's up you guys, it's (Y/n)! And today I'll be taking over Colby's channel," a smirk comes over your face, as you rub your hands together.

Currently, you're sitting in yours and Colbys shared bedroom. You're at his desk, where he normally films his videos. Just because you want to copy him as much as you can.

Also because Colby isn't home, and no one knows about what's about to happen, except for Sam. Which is the riskiest thing you'll ever do. Because you've been friends with them for a couple of years, but they literally have a bond you can't get between.

You've tried.

So, the chance of Sam telling Colby about what you're about to do to him is high. Just because they're "brothers" and wouldn't betray each other like that.

However, since Colby just did the cheating prank on Sam, you're pretty sure this is going to work out like a charm. Sam wants revenge, you want revenge, and what's a better way to do it, other than a cheating prank?

"So, you guys all know how Colby pulled the cheating prank on both Sam and me, and we're a bit fed up. That's why, Sam and I are gonna pull the prank on Colby, to the extreme!" You cheer slightly but keeping it down so the other guys don't hear you.

To the extreme? Well, that part comes in, when you're with Sam. And one of the other guys come in, which you're hoping will be Corey. So he'll turn around and call Colby up.

But, if Corey catches on with the prank, you're going to make him call Colby anyway, so he'll speed home either way. It's still a prank, you've thought this through as much as you possibly could've.

"So, Sam and I are gonna hop in," You spin in the chair before pointing at the bed, "This comfy ass thing, and make a lot of noise."

You laugh, before picking up the camera, and adjusting it so it's pointed both towards the door, and the bed. So both will be in the shot when he walks in.

Pulling a shirt over the camera, you put a thumbs up, before moving towards the door, opening it and then yelling for Sam.

"Hey, Sam! I think we're all good if you wanna join me." You shout loudly, just so they can hear it down the hall, "We don't have much time before Colby's home."

Which wasn't necessarily false either. He went to go to an afternoon party, and you stayed home because you "didn't feel well". 

Colby kissed you goodbye, before leaving. That made you feel kinda bad. Especially now that you're getting revenge on him. But up until that point today, you'd played the cold shoulder. Just so he knows that there's something going on.

Sam opens his door, eyebrows raised, "We gotta make this quick."

"I know," you giggle, and Sam shuts the door behind him, "We have thirty minutes until he gets home."

Once you shut the door, you make a face at Sam. Then you point to the bed, "Take off your shirt and lay down on the bed."

He bursts out laughing, covering his mouth to try and muffle it slightly. On the other hand, you start to go through your closet to try and find that one tank top that matches your skin tone.