Queen to his King - Colby Brock

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; LightenUpBrock. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

Summary; "Could you do one where you and Colby get matching tattoos?"

Warnings; little angst, fluff

Word Count; 1,301 words

Pronouns; Female

,

——-

Colby said that he had ran out of ideas for his channel. And to be quite honest, you were starting to see it a little bit. How thin he was running it, and that things were starting to be repeated a lot.

So, instead of taking advice from Sam, and all the suggestions that he'd spit out. You'd come up with one bad idea.

And Colby had stuck to it like glue.

You'd tried to backtrack a lot, trying to get him to change his mind. But he genuinely thought it was a good idea. And that was one thing that you hadn't really wanted.

"Come on," You whisper to Sam, eyeing the tattoo parlor as you watch Colby talk to his favorite artist, "Convince him or something—I don't—"

"You're the one that said you wanted this." Sam says back, raising his eyebrows as he looks you over for a second, "Why should I tell him no? Why not you?"

"It was a joke idea," you tell him, face scrunched up as you turn to look at Sam instead, "I hate to think this way... but what if we break up?"

Sam shrugs, "Then find an idea that would make sense if you two weren't together."

For a second, you want to scream and tear your hair out. Because matching tattoos mean that you two are going to be tied together. Unless you were to get it removed or covered. Not that you'd really want to do that anyway.

The thought of breaking up with Colby isn't ever on your mind. Even when you two are fighting. However, you're not sure about that on his end. What if he thinks that every time. And it takes that one disagreement for you two to split. And suddenly you two are left with matching tattoos.

Not to mention, everyone you're friends with knows that this is going to happen. So, they're going to have something to relentlessly tease you two on.

"You can get to him, though," You tell Sam, grabbing his arm when he goes to walk away, "You're his best friend—you know what to say—"

"(Y/n)," Sam sighs finally, turning to look you in the eye, "You two have been dating for like four years. I don't think you two are breaking up any time. So, calm down a little bit, okay?"

You nod, and he starts to head back inside. Leaving you out in front of the parlor alone with your thoughts.

Scared out of your mind.

He's not wrong about the four-year thing. You two started dating a month or two after him and Katrina started dating. So, soon your anniversary is coming up, and that'll be another milestone you two will be able to celebrate.

But whatever he said didn't necessarily calm you down. There have been couples that have gone for longer, and they still break up.

You two are young, always looking for something fresh to do. So, breaking up isn't exactly a thing that's out of sight.

You take in a deep breath, shaking your hands slightly as you try to stop trembling. Knowing for a fact that can fuck up the tattoo.

Thank god this isn't your first rodeo though. That you've had tattoos before this with your actual best friend. However, you two had known each other for longer than five years. So, getting a tattoo just felt natural at that point when you got it.