Third Piece (Part Three) Sam/Colby/Reader

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; Quinn-Imagines. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

Summary; "Can you do a Solby/Reader imagine where she does the cheating prank with Jake or Corey?"

Warnings; swearing, hints at sex, cheating prank

Word Count; 1,206 words

Pronouns; Female

——-

You wish you could say that the idea wasn't yours initially. And someone else had in fact come up with it and presented the video idea to you. However, that's just not how some things roll.

It's not like you were around the boys when them and the roommates were in the middle of their prank war. But that doesn't mean you can't stir up at least a little bit of trouble.

And by a little bit, you mean a lot, you knew from the very beginning when this thought started to take place, that it would cause a little more than just an ordeal.

You knew that it would probably be the last thing you did on the Earth.

Since it's not just one boyfriend that you'd be playing the prank on, it's both of your boyfriends; Sam and Colby.

It's a perfect night to pull it on them too, since they're just coming home from one of those explore videos. They're more than likely tired and just wanna crash into the bed, but you're going to be stirring up something.

It'll wake them right up.

The genius idea was that you'd pull a cheating prank on them. And you know for a fact that not only you might be getting a lot of backlash from your boys, but Jake might be getting a lot of shit from them too.

Simply because he's already been told to keep off of you, even though he's already got a girlfriend of his own. Though, the guys never told you to keep off of him, so guess why that's sparked the idea in the first place?

Jake had been sitting in the living room with you, when you two started talking a little more. All you really wanted was to get to know him a little more, since you noticed that he was a bit closed off when it came to you. And then it came out that your boyfriends—yes, the both of them—had told him that you're hands off.

Not that he'd want to be hands on anyway, he has another girl to do that to anyway, but they were just making sure.

Of course, you told him that you hadn't heard of the other guys being told that, and he ended up telling you that's because the other guys have girlfriends, and therefore, weren't a threat by any means.

Oh boy, you wish Corey had agreed to do the prank with you and Jake, because you're sure that would've turned both the guys white. Even more so than they already are.

"So, what's the plan?" Jake asks, taking off his shirt in his corner and throwing over the side of his office chair.

"Well, Sam and Colby will be here any minute, since they texted me a couple of minutes ago," a smile comes over your face as you lean back against the bed slightly, "I didn't respond, so they don't know I know that,"

Jake smiles, "Smart,"

"Thanks, I know. Your camera is set up on your desk, so that should be enough coverage," you think for a moment, "And it just comes down to everything else, I guess,"

There's a moment of silence as Jake slowly comes onto the bed, sitting next to you, "It's up to you,"

"I know," you frown slightly, and that's when you hear the door downstairs open, and slam shut, "Oh, shit,"

Turning to Jake, you push him onto his back, before jumping off the bed and heading to his door, shutting it all the way. Then you head back over to Jake, slowly coming onto the bed.

"I'll take the blanket," you laugh to yourself slightly as you pull it over your shoulders, "And straddle your legs, so it's not awkward,"

"It's already awkward, what the hell are you on?" Jake jokes, and you smile back at him.

Once you can hear their footsteps on the staircase, you apologize to Jake quickly, before making extremely loud moaning sounds. Thank god Aaron isn't home tonight, or you're sure you would've scarred him.

Jake's face turns a bright red as he starts to laugh to himself, and you try to shush him between moans, but the more he giggles, the more you nearly give it away.

"Watch this," you whisper to him, before throwing your head back, "Oh, Jake!"

And it was perfect timing too, you couldn't have done that at a better time. Because that door swung open hard and fast—great—and there stood both Sam and Colby. And they looked a lot more than just pissed. You could feel the tension from where you were sitting.

"What the actual fuck?" Colbys voice rings out, and that's when your head snaps over to them.

Colby is grapping the backpack in one of his hands tightly, and you're one hundred percent sure that if looks could kill, you'd be dusted.

"It's not what it looks like," you try, pulling the blanket tighter around your shoulders as Jake tries to sit up.

Luckily for him, that's easy enough, but it triggers Sam to push past Colby and come into the room, storming over to you guys.

"When were you going to tell us?"

"Jake, Corey and I—"

"Corey?" Colby asks from the doorway, and that's when you see Corey wearing a bathrobe, standing behind the guys.

"Oh shit," Corey says, and that's when the guys turn to look at him, and Corey has to beef up in that exact second, making himself look bigger.

You wish you're able to hold the act for any longer, but Corey walking over was right on time. And the 'oh shit' just had too much comedic purpose to it.

First, it's a whole-hearted snort, and then your obnoxious laughter fills the air, joined in by Jake, who can't hold himself together at all. He's covering his face, rubbing up and down, while you get off of him and throw the blanket at him.

"Corey that was perfect," you wipe underneath your eyes, feeling the tears already.

Sam and Colby look so confused for a moment. Which prompts Corey to start laughing from the hallway, turning and shaking his head while he walks to his room.

"It's a prank," you wheeze, looking at them, "It's a prank, the camera is on his desk,"

It's a second before it processes in their minds, and then they start laughing too. The weight of the situation no longer dawning on them.

"How did Corey know?" Jake asks, pushing himself up and heading to the camera.

"I have no fucking clue," you sob, wiping your eyes again.

Sam's arms are first to wrap around you, quickly followed by Colby. And just because Jake felt left out, he joins in on the hug too.

"Why are we hugging?" he asks.

"Because we just pranked the hell out of them," you smile triumphantly.

"That scared me so badly," Sam says, and Jake releases you guys, muttering something about having to pee.

Suddenly, an idea pops in your head, and you push away from them. After you're a step or two back from them, you place your hands on your hips and cheer, "Welcome to the mega prank wars!"